Dlink wireless router configuration
: Best wireless
n pci card : Linksys wsb24 wireless
Dlink Wireless Router Configuration
- A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router but also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is commonly used to allow access to the Internet or a computer network without the need for a cabled connection.
- A networking device that is a combination of an access point and a router. These devices are usually used in private homes where client PCs can be anywhere in the house (and thus use WiFi to connect), and the network is a broadband connection provided by an ISP.
- Wireless routers are actually routers with Ethernet plus wireless access points so that they have both wired and/or wireless at the same time.
- The arrangement in which items of computer hardware or software are interconnected
- an arrangement of parts or elements; "the outcome depends on the configuration of influences at the time"
- The fixed three-dimensional relationship of the atoms in a molecule, defined by the bonds between them
- An arrangement of elements in a particular form, figure, or combination
- shape: any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline); "he could barely make out their shapes"
- (configure) set up for a particular purpose; "configure my new computer"; "configure a plane for a combat mission"
- Enable additional D-Link logic (helps with D-Link based LAN configurations)
- D-Link Corporation was founded in 1986 in Taipei as Datex Systems Inc. It began as a network adapter vendor and has gone on to become a designer, developer, and manufacturer of networking solutions for both the consumer and business markets.
Configurations Box #1
This was our BIG 6 hour class project! It was so much fun to collect stuff throughout the trip to highlight in the shadowbox. I made the charm hanging on the front of the mini album. The two little bottles of sand are from Cocoa Beach, FL and Cocoa Cay, Bahamas. The giant beach brads I added once I was home. The coffee on the boat was "Seattle's Best".
Configurations Box #3
The travel stickers are from a nostalgia package Tim gave to us. The pocket watch was one of our class projects. The two bottles of sand (lower right corner) are from St. Thomas and St. Maarten beaches. St. Maarten had lots of frigate birds flying around over the port.
Similar posts: smc networks wireless usb adapter wireless router speed booster microsoft wireless racing wheel for the xbox 360 wireless flexible keyboards wireless tv antenna waterproof wireless speaker netgear wireless g routers
- (月) 14:51:03|
- Category: None